Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Saturday, July 07, 2007 10:47 PM

TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!Just came back from Vivocity and finished watching transformers,really great show and amazing graphics,the ending was a bit for the kids with the good triumphs over evil ending.The villains were cowardly some barely fighting and just ran away while their leader was defeated.Some really funny scenes too.We took the 1st row because the earlier shows were all booked,we were supposed to strain our necks but ended up sitting on the floor stretching our legs hahaha,the the people at the same row followed,it became a trend wooooo!Then while the credits were showing Jeniffer threw some popcorn and Yu Qi dodged it but spilled some onto the person next to us.He said:"Hey next time if you spill popcorn,please apologise".Yu Qi didnt know he spilled it on that guy.THEN!Joshua went into the WRONG toilet hahaha,then a woman came out with a weird face lol!!
0 comments