Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Thursday, September 06, 2007 3:17 PM
I shall do this to post something less miserable..

Watch out for a dose of emo

List out your top 5 birthday presents that you wish for:
1: F
2. R
3. I
4. E
5. N-D-S (Heck with 5)

Answer the following questions :
1. The person who tag you is? Yu qi

2. Your relationship with him/her is? Who knows

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her? No comments

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you? Great gift,not very great words

5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you? That's news to me...

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will? Impossible

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
No comment

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
No comment

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
No comment

10. The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Be friends.

11.Your overall impression of him/her is? Arrogant sometimes,hopefully understanding


12.How you think people around you will feel about you? Make friends with me and stay that way or just kick me away

13.The character you love of yourself are? Control

14.On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are? Everything

15.The most ideal person you want to be is? Had someone to look up to,now no way

16.Pass this quiz to 10 persons.(Don't bother)

1: Yu Qi
2: Simin
3: Nevin
4: Lance
5: Jeffery
6: Xian Xun
7: Joshua
8: Melvin
9: Khairul
10: Theresa


17.Who is no.6[Xian XUn]having relationship with? His fist

18.Is no.9[Khairul]a male or female? Male

19.If no.7[Joshua]and 10[Jeffery]are together, will it be a good thing? No way.

20.How about no.8[Melvin]and 5[Jeffery]?
No way.

21.What is no.2[Si Min]studying about? Subjects

22.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3[Nevin] Before the school holidays

23.What kind of music band does no.8[Melvin] like? Girls with high voices

24.Does no.1[Yu Qi]has any siblings? Yes..

25.Will you woo no.3[Nevin] Its a free world right?Maybe virtually for fun.

26.Is no.4 single[
Lance]? No.Its you know who

27.What's the surname of no.5[Jeffery]? Chin

28.What's the hobby of no.4[Lance]? Ddddddddooooootttttaaaaaa

29.Do no.5[
Jeffery] and 9[Khairul] get along well? HP fans,wow players,duh

30.Where is no.2[Si Min]studying at?TSS

31.Talk something casually about no.1[Yu Qi]? What happened?


32.Have you try developing feelings for no.8[Melvi]? Never will

33.Where does no.9[Khairul]live at? Pandan cake

4.What color does no.4[Lance]like?Dunno.Blue for saber

35.Are no.5[Jeffery]and 1[Yu Qi]best friends? Maybe..

36.Does no.7[Joshua] likes no.2[Si Min]? Friends

37.How do you get to know no.2[Si Min] Ex-classmates,now consoler

38.Does no.1[Yu Qi]have any pets? The cutest squid in the world

39.Is no.7[Joshua] the sexiest person in the world?Meh,to someone else

This totally ate up my time on the bed....I'm going tuition...fake smile up....bye
0 comments