Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Flu
Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:11 PM
Just got flu yesterday,must have been the root beer Nevin drank when he was sick,that also made me sick.Anyway,while Yan Hui was going to get his new passport and IC Shermond,me,Jefred,Raynee and Russel tagged along.After that we went to the MRT station to wait for the rest(Samuel,Rui De,Benjamin,Nevin)from Sim Lim square.

Waited for hours and hours then after a small snack at Mr Bean's they finally came.Samuel paid $14.50 for a earphone that was only one sided lol!And he took really long too,he said the uncle was just uninterested to tell him about the other earphones and just said this is good this is good.

Went to Cescars or whatever its spelt,saw LOADS of swords that were all really expensive.Saw Ichigo's sword,Samurai X's Kenshin's sword and loads of other anime swords made from steel.There was also a full samurai suit that look super cool,want to buy it but just too poor.Also spotted one sword called Yasha lol,too bad there wasn't sange.PS:It costs $2899.After that,sat the MRT to Dover and then bus 74 with Jefred back home.
0 comments