Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Sentimental post
Saturday, March 29, 2008 7:59 PM
Ok here's the sentimental post from last time,this one's about parting and stuff,the writer tells about the class she left from and all the emotions with it
Excerpt from Straits Times:
I start to croon,notes pulled randomly to make a nonsense non-song.But I'm not sure if he's the one I'm trying to comfort because beneath my own cynicism is a child that never grew up and clamours forever.

Another voice cuts in through.It asks:Why try to hold on to what is already gone?

Because,says the child,still crying,it is beautiful.And because life won't be the same without it.

Of course,it won't answers the voice.But different doesn't have to mean worse.

And I see that the child who wants forever-like a Christmas Day frozen-fears that there will be no more new worlds to unwrap under the Christmas Tree.

Besides,dragging today into tomorrow never works.Uprooted,it withers with each step until we end up living with a shriveled yesterday.We won't see the todays that come to us once a time,even one waiting to cram gifts into our hands.

To take what we are offered,we must first put down what we were given yesterday because our hands are the only two and the presents many.

I saw the address books as attempts to copy the present and pass it on to the future.But what if I were wrong?What if those who came asking were not seeking forgeries of today but merely honouring it?

Maybe it was just their way of thanking the hand that had held theirs and clasping it one last time before they let go.

To keep saying thank you for the hands offered is to live with gratitude.But to remember to thn release them in the same spirit is to live with grace.
0 comments