Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


River Island
Saturday, May 31, 2008 2:53 PM

Went out to Viviocity with Salam,Samuel and Yan Hui,poor jefred went back too late yesterday from the treetop walk trip and couldn't attend s0bs.Went to some Topman,and some other shops before reaching RiverIsland where I found a good and affordable wallet woooo!Hurray for GSS!It's only $35 and has a neat design I also saw another wallet with a skull on it but the edges were surrounded with pins and felt a bit too bulky,so even though it was $5 cheaper it didn't appeal to me.The belts there were the best I've evcer seena dn all of them in one place arggggg I so wanted to buy all of them!!!

After eating at the food court there we made our way back,the all of a sudden I saw a woman wearing a japanese maid uniform,the later guys with gothic clothes and pants,cool hairstyle then a group of Prince of Tennis fans followed,got me a heart attack.Real life cosplay in front of my eyes it's just sad I couldn't find where they were going.And freak if you want a pretty boy here's one,was finding a fashion portrait for a pic for this blog and stumbled into this person.

Labels: ,

0 comments