Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


What what what
Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:38 PM

So I'm back here blogging again,mental block just has to come in every time I want to blog about my thoughts damm!And every time I'm away from the computer every thing just comes back in.Things come and go just like that.Friends,has always been the biggest topic in my thoughts.People who trust,care,people who backstab,destroy no one's an exception.

No friendship is built entirely only the length of being friends,it's the person's actions and thoughts that build the relationship.When people become friends they can have their up and downs but real friends make up eventually whether it's a cruel twist of fate that people don't get along or whether they are truly meant to be partners is just affected by so many factors.So everything counts when being a friend to someone.

A faithful friend is a strong defense, and he that hath found such a one hath found a treasure
0 comments