Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


So tired!
Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:53 PM

Arggg!!I'm so tired!!!!Hours at school and even more at focus lessons,then after that is tuition!!That brings the whole day to only 4-5hours.And don't forget,HOMEWORK!!Especially when the 'new' method of lecture style lessons for English and Literature.2 teachers,2 classes DOUBLE the homework.

Those teachers should choreograph the homework they give,rather than throwing those cursed sheets of paper and expect us to finish them the very next day.There's still E maths and A maths,the subjects that need the most attention because in maths and science,when you don't know,you just don't know.

Just sooo tired of this 'worklife' condition where I do homework all the way until past midnight and wake up to find myself GETTING MORE TIRED!!
0 comments