Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Z2H
Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:59 PM

Whoa what a day!The performances blew me away,negatively. Only 2 bands, excluding the instructors, were acceptable. The rest had bad sync or horrible vocals.Salam and Han Wee won!With their band Bring It On Mama.

It's ca ching for them and a good celebration,however short it may be. The girls sitting in front of me and Samuel were the worst, screaming all that time till I got a major headache. Told Yan Hui to help us return the favour haha. Actually there's so much more after that but you know once laziness kicks in uhhhh... still trying to keep on track for the O's someone save meeee!

Photos are at Salam's Blog!
0 comments