Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


George Sampson
Friday, September 19, 2008 10:54 PM


This little boy's got talent!!From Britan's Got Talent,got it from Youtube,not local televisions America's Got Talent haha.He is ...good?My vocab!!!Awesome stuff he did on stage,Kevinn you got a contender.And damn if you look at him now he is so grown up.British accent me like?His story is so sad,he had actually used the prize money to pay his mother's mortgage despite her refusal.

ALSO,he has Scheuermann's disease which affects developing bones in children and teenagers and can cause a curvature of the spine.

"The condition even caused him to go temporarily blind in one eye for two months around Christmas time, Sampson said to The Sun Newspaper. "The eye was all inflamed. I'd been using Deep Heat for my sore back, so at first I just thought I'd got it in my eye. But I ended up blind," he said.

"The spinal nerves were trapped and it affected my optic nerves, I lost all my coordination and it was really hard to dance, as I didn't have my balance. I kept bumping into everything."

Although his eyesight was restored, doctors have said he must immediately go to hospital at the first sign of any soreness in his right eye. Despite the scare, Sampson went ahead to compete and win the talent show, and has said nothing will prevent him from performing.

"There's no way I'd ever give up dancing. Nothing would stop me," he told the paper. However, since the revelation George said "It's not that bad." and claims that his doctor has said he's allowed to dance"
0 comments