Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Leaving but I shall return!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:35 PM

I shall do some 'leaving' of my own,but I will be back!Yes,leaving is part and parcel of life,the people you once knew can't stay beside you forever,they have their own lives to live.Just like we all have ours.

But if I could hold on to the people around me without hurting or hindering them,I would do so with all my might.I'm the sentimental freak here.And a good friend leaving isn't a happy event,but it is only until we loose what we once had,that we can appreciate what(in this case,who we have lost).

I am going to Laos,then Bangkok and back to oh lovely Singapore.(Departing on Friday 3.pm.,shall be overseas for about 10 days).Miss me people,miss me you shall.

Edit:So maybe the flight will be delayed due to the social turmoil at the airports of Bangkok.I mean what are they doing,protesting at airports?! :P
0 comments