Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


AirAsia,never again
Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:18 PM

AirAsia is most probably the most idiotic airline I have ever rode on.First of all,luggage can't be transferred if your in transit meaning you have to go out,take your luggage and go back in to the check in counter yourself,wasting lots of time,and money cause it counts as leaving the airport and a visa is a must.

Then when they assure you that they will wait for you a while longer(10mins) because you told them you may be late,they scurry off like nothing happened.Then lastly,the after all that,you find yourself having to buy 4tickets(family that's why),which are nearly double the price online,because the irresponsible airline scurried off.Horrible experience.nearly 2 Xbox 360's worth of money wasted. NEVER TAKE THAT AIRLINE!
Laos:
Staff at the Laos airport was idiotic too,at the check in counter the guy looks at me and then looks away then looks at me again,afterwards he tells me to go to him and he checks my passport.THEN,he returns to me with no stamp no visible change and says nothing,while my mother waits beside me.

Later he asks irrelavant questions like is this your mother,why is her passport different,why is her surname different from yours.Thing is:What has that got to do with YOUR job?Just punch those stamps dammit!

Familiar image?:P

Router still screwed up with the possible i.p config shit,really compounds all that rage.Lousy flight experience and then you go home with your internet half crippled(to me its like loosing my limbs ok!)

Done voicing my troubles

-Edward out
0 comments