Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Today as it is
Friday, December 19, 2008 7:58 AM
So what shall we talk about today?

Anyway I was thinking about doing something productive with all this spare time,something productive financially.Yes,I'm talking about profit.But being the lazy bum I am,I wouldn't bother finding a job and I totally hate the idea of being a waiter or cashier.I want my 1st job to be something more.....respectable,if that is the word.

I was thinking about blogging for money,but seeing how this(circle hands around laptop) came about,not a really good idea,plus you need a lot of dedication and time to get people to actually GET to your blog and STICK to it.Nothing glitz and glamour about this life lol and I wouldn't want it any other way :P

Maybe writing some story online and then ask people for donation,tips if you may.I was thinking it's not a bad idea,but then BEING the geek I am,I want a 100% awesome web design along with writing online,hopefully without ripping people's templates and/or images.IMPOSSIBLE!!! Hahaha,someone talented in drawing or photoshopping,either or help meeee!

Step 1 for breaking free.You'll see.
0 comments