Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Meaningful outings finally!
Friday, January 02, 2009 11:32 PM

Finally there are some meaningful outings.Went to east coast park to cycle with some people,too lazy to name.But just a hand few,everyone else either had work or family stuff going on.Bike rental is just 7 dollars for 2 hours,for the better bike which I took.The weather was really humid thanks to the rain and evaporating water vapour.

Luckily,after we finished our Subway lunch the rain stopped just in time,after we changed in our clothes.The girls were,slow,as usual :P then they finally couldn't catch up and went to eat ice kachang instead lol. While we were cycling all around until we finally turned back to find a drink store.Since it was only a hand few of people,it was quite relaxed than usual.Plus,no need to wait for people haha.

After that we,the guys went to bugis for some 'shopping' and of course dinner.The girls just went back,of course not that I'd expected them to stay,they wouldn't enjoy the same things as us,and vice versa :P

Went 77th Street and some other stores then I finally gave up on getting something to put on my right hand,bleh all too girly.Ate Mos Burger,lil girls share of burgers and stuff before taking off. Then we realised that our Ez-links are beeping in the 'adult concession' sound,OH NOES!Yea seems like they actually charge us the adult fare for EVERYTHING,ONLY until we 'update' our ez-links.

Either by topping up or going to the add value machine,then our cards would be charged student concessions as usual until 31st January.So for all those who haven't done this yet.


DO IT BEFORE the 6 or 9th forgot,anyways before 6th of 9th of January or your cards would be charged adult fare with no refuund beware!!
0 comments