Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


New Blogskin and the double post?!
Saturday, January 03, 2009 1:05 AM
Yea!Finally,after neglecting my blog for so long,I guess it would only be fair to give it a makeover.Seems like no ones,tagging.Sigh...the expected.No music at the moment :P
Have the time but not the mood

Mixed feelings about the looming announcement of results.But at the same time I can't wait to get into NP 3 months earlier than the rest :D

Anxiety.

Paranoia.

HOPE.

The moment.

If it was only that simple."Many things look complicated but they are actually following very simple rules" Christopher Boone :O

Listening to: Eric Clapton- Layla(Electric)

TAG ME!!!
0 comments