Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Once Again
Saturday, January 31, 2009 3:10 AM

So once again I have gotten lazy to blog.Fancy me blogging at this time of time eh?Just finished a good game of Left4Dead with Junz,Kang and Han Wee.Advanced mode of course,and Han Wee filled the spot for noob after Kang became a pro in L4D lol.

Friendly fire,throwing Molotovs at his allies and making us loose. Typical. Haha.So tommorrow,or today.

There will be orders to fufil!And then the (much) anticipated class BBQ,which eventually ended up at Nevin's house once more.Seems like the clique is still the same and the same people are still being left out,I'm left thinking there whats happening?

Seriously the class needs some talking to do,the time we spend away now overpowers the bond we had last year.Horrible indeed.Having a FULL CLASS chalet/BBQ would be quite impossible now,since Jessie and Salam are both overseas until god knows when,they will come back.

And there are the others who are consistently being left out or those who shut themselves out.Change is neccessary but I don't think the others think so.In the end its always the same.I guess it would be wise to just keep a percentage of the former class together.

Did the big presentation for Business Communications yesterday,I guess you could say it was more nerve racking than expected but it turned out alright.Must be the different feel of NP as compared to the mundane secondary school curriculum.

Next up is individual presentations,and those are simply topics that will be given to you at random on the spot and in about an hour you would have to give a credible presentation on that given topic.I'd guess it would be manageable,I'm quite confident of future performance for individual presentations but I have no idea where this unbased source of ego is comming from :P

Also went to buy a G2000 blu shirt,semi-casual if you must,in order to fufill the dress code of presenting.Business studies students be aware!!!!It's marks down the drain without proper clothes!

Next post in:
A Unprecedented time
0 comments