Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Super Ultra Quick Update
Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:54 PM

So the camp is REALLY fun,best camp ever,period.Everyone is friendly and undiscriminating.Instructors are the previous batch of DPA students,really cool because they know exactly how we feel during the camp.

The camp activities really bonded everyone together and the person in charge is really friendly and open to people's suggestions and comments.And accomodation beats every single camps' hands down.Aircons,showers,beds with thick comfy matresses and lots of ikea furniture and also wireless internet except that you need a password(which I couldn't get and no one bought a laptop)

All in all,they sort of planned the camp to slightly emulate poly life with the aim to tell us students that poly life offers freedom and that freedom must be used wisely or you may end up straying away from the right path.
0 comments