Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


The very very late post
Sunday, January 18, 2009 11:56 AM
Photobucket
So about the DPA camp,many people have been asking me like as if I went into an alternate universe and came back(actually its a good analogy lol,its an awesome universe if you must).

Missed the BBQ but no biggy,got to send Jessie off and that was something I couldn't miss,the least I could do is be present as a friend.Sorry Serene I thought you knew about Jessie's departure and I was sort of in a rush too,all the way from NP to Changi is not a short trip.

Anyways on the last day we were split into our differents 'schools' from our original teams of 15+,example School of Business and Accountancy or School of Life Sciences.Then at our respective schools we are given a short briefing after some orientation games.

And one of the forfiets was kissing another person who lost with a plastic sheet wedged between the 2 victim's mouths.Yea you might have heard of that on the newspaper saying how inappropriate that was,but the female seniors keep telling the male ones about the limits of the game so no one does the forfiet by force,especially when its the seniors themselves who are loosing! :D

The briefing was boring,a number of people dozzed off in the middle.After that we were told about the IS courses and the scheduele of upcomming courses for DPA students,presented by none other that nthe previous batch of DPA students!

Notes:1st semester,the timetable is given with everything in order,2nd semester you must bid for classes,first come first served,bad thing is you may not get into the classes you like but you can join others with your group of friends :D
0 comments