Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Orchard of the Mines
Sunday, February 15, 2009 2:03 PM

Orchard of the Mines

Don't taint this ground with the color of the past
Are the sounds in bloom with you?
Cause you feel like an orchard of mines
Just take one step at a time

And you seem to break like time
So fragile on the inside, you climb these grapevines
Would you look now unto the pit of me on the ground
And you wander through these to climb these grapevines...

I'll say it to be proud, won't have my life turn upside down
Says the man with some, with some gold forged plan
Of life so incomplete, like weights strapped around my feet
Tread careful one step at a time

And you seem to break like time
So fragile on the inside, you climb these grapevines
Would you look now unto the pit of me on the ground
And you wander through these to climb these grapevines...

To know, to feel, to play me once again
Do you denote from what we feel
Do yu not know, i see you play the game
Do you denote...

La flama niposa, la ombra dispare
La noce immortale, la voce murmure

To know, to feel, to play me once again
Do you denote...
Do you not know, i see you play the game
Denote...

0 comments