Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


The beginning of something OLD
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:25 AM

Strangely enough my arms and legs are slightly sore,even with no physically demanding activity.Well,tomorrow there will be(stations),the typical run here,run there.Orientation camps are so predictable,only the DPA orientation camp was more out of the ordinary,of course the best camp I've ever went(unwillingly :P)

Kinda regret not (trying to) get into leading the orientation camp,so many DPA people I know are leaders and they were having such a nice time!!1st time everrrrr that i've felt this way.

Gwen MC-ed for the orientation performances,he has the coolest white hair!LOL

On other note,checked the NP email,since quite some while and I found out that I'm starting Japanese Diploma Plus classes straight when the school starts!The bad thing is that it's possible this is different from the *public* one,cause as a DPA student I was able to register for the course earlier and it has limited spaces.I really really hope it's not that way!

Quite some things happened since the last month,break ups and make ups.I am really missing the old clique of E2
*Reminiscent mood now*

Oh yes,and I'm blogging alright haha

Oh and one really big big thing,EVERY person from TSS just like *moves head somewhere else* when I wave or meet them!Only until like I go close enough,then they realise it's me!ARGGGGGGGG
>Guilty as charged:Melissa and May Ni<
0 comments