Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Long story short
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:14 PM
Literature,many people mistaken,is not the study of books :P
As defined,it is the study of letters and of course words.And guess who use words to communicate?

People.

That's right and that would probably where my love of literature comes from;being able to see more than just mere words in plain view but the deeper and more profound meaning under the facade.

When I say things,I mean them,when I say them in a serious context.I guess I have this sixth sense for guessing what people are feeling and it sometimes bothers me when it's ill feelings.Knowing it makes all the difference,subtle or obvious.

And heck yea this is about someone :P

Then I keep asking myself why make me go through all this torture?I feel really tired when I've tried to mend things with honesty,integrity and swallowed pride and all you get it dust from the boots of these oblivious people.Why go through all this trouble to fix something when some people just cannot appreciate what you've done?

Honestly, it angers me so when I recall all these things but at least they are short term and it's good to know I'm not the person who harbours these malicious emotions because ultimately it will only harm myself.

I guess with all this said,I am,really and truly,glad that I have given my all and I can totally sleep well every night with no ghost of trouble haunting me.

What else is a man to do?
0 comments