Profile
Da Ed


Hey,so if you didn't know my name's Edward.I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot.Like when I stare at a clock,I think about the relevance of time,how the clock is made,how we have been a slave to time etc. etc. But I'm easy to get along with if you stop and listen.

Sooo,my blog address was created from a random wallpaper of Kakashi with the quote,the blood of one thousand and thus my blog was born!Ok so it's a bit random/macabre but it holds sentimental value so screw with having another url :P

Also don't mind me if I seem angry/sad/crazy at times.I blog on impulse XP

OMG WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!.RELAX CALM DOWN.Just click minimize.There,didn't hurt did it!


Plurk!
Follow me!
Plurk.com



Nuff said!
-

Extra extra!
-
Note:I do not claim any of the pictures posted as my own!If you want your picture to be taken down,comment on the post along with proof of your identity!I try to credit what I can but I miss out some/a lot because of the hundreds/thousands of images I save.

My Profile on Ping.sg 
Add to Technorati Favorites


Youtube got hacked?!
Sunday, July 04, 2010 9:25 PM
4th July
Basically some loophole allows scripts aka commands to be run from comments so its like 'hacking' any video that has comments enabled.This is a pretty scary thing if someone just decides to be really bad and do this to all you're videos or ANY video you like since many videos have comments enabled.

These videos that got 'hacked' will have no related videos and buttons,some or all,cannot be used at all.For some videos the text will just cover up the whole page with some random text.Popups can also be created from these script codes so whatever you do,DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS!

 Anything can happen,maybe a hacked video can even redirect you to a webpage with viruses.

There's a video explaining some of this and you can see even this video has been corrupted because of people who ran scripts from the comments.

Video here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD1oqXFG5cs

One of my fav youtubers got 'hacked' too,the video can still be watched but everything is flooded with the oversized text.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmtnpXrUI_o

Edit:Added a picture for memories when it's fixed,you can see the text is oversized and there are no related videos.The video can still be seen though.


2nd picture you can see the script part on the comments box,and yea people who know the script put anything they like.And you can see I'm at the end of my scrollbar,the other comments cannot be seen.


Edit 2:Ok now some people are actually making videos on how to vandalize people's videos -.-


Edit 3:Looks like there's some safety mode that auto hides comments,a temporary fix I guess:

1 comments